This post is long long overdue, my deepest apologies to Those Uncloudy Days for not acknowledging this generous gift sooner.
I was blessed to be nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Those Uncloudy Days Please go check out her cool site about travel, fashion, hairstyles, and generally empowering young women.
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma (the award creator). Personally, I find it to be special in helping to recognize new, not well-known bloggers, like myself, as I’m not so sure I fit the description afore mentioned.
The Rules of The Mystery Blogger Award:
- Put the award logo / image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people. (I’m not nominating that many…I have another one to do right after – cheating?? maybe)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about me:
I hate peas so much that I’m afraid of them. I once broke into someone’s house to help a friend prove the guy was a pervert and spying on her. I eat sushi at least twice a week.
Questions asked of me:
What things are you most grateful for in your life? I’m grateful to have finally found true love despite how long it took. I’m grateful for my fearlessness to go new places and meet new people for these have been some of the best moments in my life.
Can you describe what you are doing when you are in your element? Wandering around a new country, discovering new foods and old stories of the culture.
Name three things you cannot live without? My passport, sushi, someone to share my travel adventures and sushi with.
Who is your inspiration? A cousin whom I never met, but heard about since I was very young – she was “always off in some other country on some adventure” much to the displeasure of my family.
If you could interview anyone for your blog, who would it be and why? I would interview Candace Bushnell, the author of Sex and the City. I would want to know how she kept her inspirations for writing flowing.
Questions for my Nominees:
When you eat pasta, what is your preferred pasta/noodle shape?
What movie disturbed you more than any other?
What was the first book you read where you wished you could be one of the characters?
When you wake up in the morning, and check your phone, what is the first thing you open? ex: email, WordPress, Facebook…etc.
What was the worst/funniest pick-up line you were ever solicited with?
Finally, I just want to say thank you again for the nomination and let you know how much I enjoy being part of this blogging community.