I was tagged for this fun family challenge by Rory of A Guy Called Bloke and K9 Doodlepip who I think I will have to re-tag (tag back?) because he is definitely like family to me in this blogging world.
This new challenge from Teresa of The Haunted Wordsmith and it goes a little something like this ….
Think about the following “family” positions and tell us which blogger would fill that role for you. [Always remember this is FUN, please do not get offended if it doesn’t truly fit you like a glove]
- That one uncle who is always around (usually telling Dad jokes)
- Older jaded sibling who loved to torture you as a kid but is also very protective
- Middle sibling who loves to have fun and stays just inside the law that takes you along for the ride
- Younger sibling who likes to tag along everywhere
- Crazy aunt who smothers people with kisses and smells like a perfume factory
- Long lost relative who is busy gallivanting around
- The Cousin It of the family (odd ball but loyal)
Who is Yours? As I always say, playing is not obligatory, and if you choose not to, just know I’m throwing a little blog love your way!