I am so honored! I was nominated for this lovely award by the always hilariously entertaining Confessions Of An Irish Procrastinator You MUST go check out her site if you aren’t a follower already! You won’t be disappointed.
• Display award logo
• List the Rules
• Thank the person that nominated you – Thank you again Irish Procrastinator!!
• Mention and link the award creator: Okoto Enigma
• Answer the 5 questions from who nominated you
• Nominate: 10 – 20 bloggers….or however many suits your fancy when you write it up.
The Questions for Me
1. If you were trapped on an isolated hilltop after your plane had crashed with your family and friends, would you resort to starvation or cannibalism? I’m a problem solver…why can I not get off a hilltop? I would not resort to cannibalism as I am so particular about what I eat, so I could not eat someone else who didn’t watch what they ate, because it would be like I was eating things I shouldn’t. I would probably starve to death figuring out a way to get off a hilltop.
2. If your best friend had murdered someone would you help bury the body? Odds are high, if it is my best friend, I probably helped her come up with the plan….so yes, but we wouldn’t bury…we would eliminate.
3. Do you ever wonder – what next – after the end of your time? if so, what is next? Not really, I just try to live my life in such a way that if there is something after, that I get the better choice.
4. You know in the movies when the victims are being chased by the terrible nasty and they hit them, and think they are dead, but look back and discover the body gone?? If this was YOU how would you ensure the thing stays dead? Well, given the way I pounded the Binge Drinking Brit until he hit the floor, I think I wouldn’t stop until I knew I had separated enough body parts that they couldn’t chase me.
5. What’s the meanest thing you have ever hoped would happen to someone ……….. eh?? Probably that Husband #1 would either get arrested for one of his schemes or that someone that he cheated put an end to him.
The Questions for my Nominees:
- An ex, who cheated on you, contacts you and wants to go out again. Do you give them a second chance? Why or why not?
- What’s your easiest meal to prepare when you don’t have a lot of time but won’t pick up take-out?
- You’ve had a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
- What was the first gift a boyfriend/girlfriend ever gave you? Do you still have it?
- Who was your favorite teacher? Why?